My Family

My Family

Monday 25 April 2011

Easter

My goodness did we ever have a busy weekend. On Friday we went over to my parents house in Abbotsford to help them clear out their backyeard to get ready for fixing it up (but also to get it ready for an easter egg hunt) Then we rushed over to Vitor's parents place for a wonderful dinner and an Easter egg hunt with the kids. Sophia was really into it, and Sam just grabbed one egg and played with it the whole time. I think he knew how to search for the eggs, but wasn't interested in it.

The next day we woke up and got to go to the Temple! It was such a wonderful day to go because it was during the Easter weekend and I loved being able to go and to just relax and spend time there with Vitor. The kids were watched by Marina and Madelaine and were exhausted when we went to pick them up.

On Saturday night we went over to my parents place and had a HUGE Easter egg hunt(thanks to the Buchanan/Scott and Wade families) we also had a turkey dinner and pumpkin pie (definitely NOT a good weekend for dieting). Sophia and Samuel had a good time hunting around the backyard for candy and Parker and Kole had a good time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment