My Family

My Family

Thursday 24 March 2011

Play dates at the mall


We went to the mall a few days ago and let the kids play in the 'play park'. I love watching the kids interact with other little kids and see how they are developing social skills. Sophia is learning the whole meaning of sharing and taking turns and I like taking her out to play so she will put all the lessons to the test.

She does very well sharing and taking turns. She occasionally needs a quick reminder, but over all she does very good. I am very blessed with having a little girl who listens so well.

Samuel is learning to play in the play area too, although I must admit I watch him like a hawk. As with every playing environment some kids are too rough and don't pay attention to where they're going. But Samuel LOVES to play. As we know Sam is very cautious when we're in public and doesn't like to smile but when he's playing he screams and won't stop smiling. it's so funny to watch and not like him at all. It's very fun to see his cautious barrier come down while his playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment