My Family

My Family

Tuesday 1 March 2011

My first shot at this

Alright. So I'm trying to get dinner going and learn how to use this blog. I've wanted to start one for a while because I'm terrible at writing a journal and well now a days everyone is faster at typing than writing. Hence anything that is quick is good to me :) I want to start writing weekly or as often as I need to because my kids need memories from me and doing it online is a great way to share with family in Brazil too!

Sophia and Sam are sick... again. I'm noticing every year that I should expect a sick child from November until March or April. Samuel is sick, but trying very hard to walk. He's up to 4 steps on his own before he throws himself at me or Vitor, which is great if we're in arms reach :) Sophia is enjoying watching Sam try and walk, but after his try she'll say "My turn" and pretend to walk to us just to get the praise. She makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment