My Family

My Family

Thursday 24 March 2011

baby shower

I went to see my sister, Janet today and I just love my nephew's! Jameson is growing so fast and I miss how small they are. (especially thinking that Sam will be a year in a couple of weeks!) Sophia is just so in love with Jameson. She wanted to cuddle him and give him lots of hugs and kisses. Such a sweet little girl.

So I'm getting my house ready to host lots of momma's and babies for Janet's baby shower on Saturday. I love to have a clean house, but does it need to be so much work with 2 little kids? Literally 10 minutes after I've cleaned I need to clean again. Not fun. But I love having people over and hosting parties. Ever since I was little I was very social so getting people together with some yummy food and good conversations is great fun for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment