My Family

My Family

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Eo pix your hair por eeew


So I'm sitting there contemplating what I shoud write as Sophia stands up on the chair and says "Eo pix eeewur hair por eeew" (I fix your hair for you) as she plays with my hair. Life is never dull around here! My house is a mess because I've been working on my car seat tents. I'm trying to make several of them so I can start selling them and try to make a little money while I stay at home with the kids. I added a picture to get an idea of what I'm working on.

We went out today and bought Sophia a "potty". She's gone pee several times on it and pooped too! She goes on the adult toilet often, but we thought if we got a Sophia sized one she'd be more inclined to do it herself and so far it's working. The only problem with potty training her is the amount of milk she drinks. Because she drinks so much milk she needs to go to the bathroom every 5-10 mins, so it makes potty training hard because it feels like we were ALWAYS in the bathroom. So I'm going to slowly cut back her milk intake and hopefully she'll potty train faster.


Sam is getting closer and closer to his 1st birthday and I'm getting more excited for his party. It'll be fun! In the past 2 weeks he's cut 4 teeth on the top so it's been many sleepless nights soothing a very sad little boy. He's also trying to talk more and even says "ta ta ta ta" (thank you) He's walking around the house and rarely crawls and can even stand on his own. My kids are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment